NOTE: This page is no longer being updated.
Green Building/Development Project Listings
Green Product and Materials Information
The following are original resources and compendia that were developed and updated by M. Landman Communications & Consulting:
Other Information on Green Building and Development
- Low-Emissions (Low-VOC and Zero-VOC) Wall Paints [product listing]
- How to Select Less-Toxic, Low-VOC Paints, Primers, Stains, and Coatings [4-page, 120-KB PDF]
- Water-Saving, High-Efficiency Plumbing Fixtures: Toilets, Showerheads, and Faucets (from TheGreenSpotlight.com)
- ENERGY STAR Products for Homes and Businesses (TGS)
- Solar Generators: Clean, Quiet, Portable Power (TGS)
- Modular, Prefab, and Compact Options for Green Homes and Structures (TGS)
- Tips for Saving Energy (TGS)
- Tips for Conserving Water (TGS)
- Resilience: Climate-Responsive, Disaster-Resistant, Adaptive, and Restorative Design and Planning (TGS)
- LEED Platinum Leaders: 2012 Update of Top-Ranking States and Countries (TGS)
- Green Affordable Housing Resources: Websites and Organizations (TGS)
- Location, Location, Location: How to Choose a Sustainable Place to Live / Build (TGS)
- Green Schools: Resources and Links (TGS)
- Net-Zero-Energy and "Passive" Homes: New Resources (TGS)
- Low-Cost, High-Payoff Green Home Improvements, Retrofits, and Remodeling Projects (TGS)
- Sustainable Neighborhoods and Communities: Planning and Development Certification Programs, Projects, and Organizations (TGS)
- Haiti: Sustainable Recovery, Rebuilding, and Community Development Initiatives (TGS)
- Green Tax Credits, Rebates, and Other Financial Incentives (TGS)
Check back regularly. More resources will be posted soon.
Check out THE GREEN SPOTLIGHT (M. Landman's illuminating weblog) and The Green Spotlight's Facebook Page for brief blurbs on assorted topics related to green building and design, green living, green business, and overall sustainability.
If you've found the information on this site (or on TheGreenSpotlight.com) interesting or useful, please consider making a secure donation to help offset our costs. Any amount is appreciated! Thank you.
Go to the GREEN BUILDING PUBLICATIONS page for links to some of Miriam Landman's writings that have been published by others.
Go to the RECOMMENDED RESOURCES/LINKS page for links to other green building websites and publications.